We are committed to protecting your privacy on-line when visiting u-so-nice.com (the “Site”) or communicating electronically with us. We appreciate that you do not want the personal information you provide to us distributed indiscriminately and here we explain how and why we collect and process personal data, what we do with it and what controls you have.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. - “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The data we ask you to provide will be collected together and entered on our database in order to be able to complete the registration procedures applying to our web sites, to involve you in promotional activities and send you advertising materials. The data collected through the web site will be processed with the use of manual or electronic tools which are designed in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information to our e-commerce partners if it is in connection with the service we are delivering to you. For example, we use Wordpress to power our online store - you can read more about how Wordpress uses your Personal Information here. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site - you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here. Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. You can contact U SO NICE that will provide you with your personal data via e-mail. You have the right to erase any personal data processed by U SO NICE at any time, except for the following situations:
- You have an ongoing matter with Customer Service
- You have an open order which has not yet been shipped or partially shipped
- You have an unsettled debt with U SO NICE, regardless of the payment method
- You are suspected of misuse of or have misused our services within the past four years
- Your debt has been sold to a third party within the last three years or one year for deceased customers
- Your credit application has been rejected within the last three months
- You have made any purchase, whereby we will keep your personal data in connection with your transaction in accordance with bookkeeping rules
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com